- We have discussed this pattern earlier in one of our updates on USDINR (please refer here).
- As soon as we get perilously close to one of the boundaries of this triangular contraction, and everything suggests that a breakout or breakdown may be in the offing, prices suddenly reverse and meander around hopelessly, dashing all hopes of a much anticipated trending move.
- That's the character of a consolidation, much worse a coiling pattern.
- But every time we get a bounce off the pattern boundaries, what we actually have is addition to the already long list of frustrated BO/BD traders. This frustration and eventual trapping of one set of players is what gives the boost to the legitimate breakout or breakdown.
- Once again instead of talking about levels, I would advise patience, we may be very close to the resolution of this long coiling pattern.
- Remember the BO would be obvious, and there would be plenty of opportunities to enter the trend, and the trend would be large enough to make good amount of money.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
USDINR - Technical Update
The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Readers using the information contained herein are solely responsible for their actions. Information is obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness. The above recommendations are based on the theory of Technical Analysis and do not reflect the fundamental validity of the Scrip. All the content in this website is meant for educational and learning purpose only.