- Reliance did bounce back and our call for patience paid off well, read last post here.
- Reliance did rally, but the rally stopped in the resistance zone (green lines) marked on the chart, the pullback is now in the support zone (blue lines).
- I feel this counter should trade in this band (green - blue lines), form a base, and then launch atleast another rally.
- The rising trendline which was tested earlier, should hold the key, if broken, this whole price action since 11 April can be termed corrective, but above this trendline, hopes for an up move are intact.
- No need to mention that above the resistance zone prices should move up with little resistance.
- Below the rising TL preceding downtrend may resume.
Friday, May 10, 2013
Reliance - Technical Update
The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Readers using the information contained herein are solely responsible for their actions. Information is obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness. The above recommendations are based on the theory of Technical Analysis and do not reflect the fundamental validity of the Scrip. All the content in this website is meant for educational and learning purpose only.