- I have a feeling that this impulse move which started from the left bottom of the chart looks finished.
- Now I have changed the position of wave (4) from my last post, this particular count has following targets to achieve, to be called complete.
- The correction should travel at least 316.15 and/or should travel past the blue vertical line out to the right of the price on the above chart, roughly 29 days from the recent top in Nifty at 6111.80.
- It certainly looks like the price target should be overcome sooner that later, if we also overcome the time then we have a stage set for a good up move.
- Though it is still very very early days from the pattern point of view, but still the minimum requirements of the correction to an impulse wave is that it should be deeper and/or longer than the deepest and longest correction in the said impulse wave.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Nifty - Elliott Wave Update
The recommendations made herein do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned. No representations can be made that the recommendations contained herein will be profitable or that they will not result in losses. Readers using the information contained herein are solely responsible for their actions. Information is obtained from sources deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed as to accuracy and completeness. The above recommendations are based on the theory of Technical Analysis and do not reflect the fundamental validity of the Scrip. All the content in this website is meant for educational and learning purpose only.